WHAT IS FIRST LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES?
First Light Technologies designs and manufactures high performance solar powered bollards and luminaires for commercial and pedestrian lighting applications. Their lights are used primarily for outdoor pathways, parks, parking lots, and streets.
WHAT DOES FIRST LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES DO?
First Light Technologies provides more reliable, durable, and affordable commercial lighting options that increase safety and usability of public and private spaces. The company’s lighting products eliminate the need for expensive excavation and installation of subterranean electrical wiring. First Light’s lighting solutions are highly practical for use in areas that commonly experience flooding or loss of power because each light is its own self-sustaining power source.
First Light Technologies can help its users:
- provide a sustainable source of light for pathways, parks, parking lots, streets, and more
- improve safety and usability of public spaces and facilities
- tackle lighting challenges in a cost-effective way
- make use of solar energy as a sustainable energy source for lights, requiring no electrical wiring and low maintenance
- reduce energy consumption, providing a lower impact on the environment and a smaller carbon footprint
WHY DOES FIRST LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES DO WHAT THEY DO?
First Light Technologies is working to change the commercial lighting market by helping customers access viable and economical commercial solar lighting instead of traditional lighting options. The company makes it easy for customers to understand the environmental and sustainable considerations of lighting systems, while also massively simplifying lighting management and maintenance requirements to increase the prevalence of lighting systems from renewable energy sources like the sun.
WHERE IS FIRST LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES?
First Light Technologies is based in Victoria, BC and services clients across North America.
FIRST LIGHT’S CLIENTS
First Light’s lighting products can be applied to a wide variety of sectors. From public parks and facilities like parking lots and walkways on educational or industrial campuses to more remote locations that require self-sustaining light sources, the company can work with municipal, public, and private organizations to solve lighting challenges sustainably.
- Global Solar Street Lighting Market to Scale New Growth Heights During Forecast Timespan 2021-2027
- Ready to Rocket 2021: First Light Technologies Makes the List For the Sixth Year in a Row!
- Combating Light Pollution with Efficient Optics and Backlight Shields
- Cleantech Podcast: Our CEO Talks About Marketing in the Cleantech Space
- First Light Technologies Included for the Second Year in a Row on the Globe and Mail’s Second-Annual Ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies